- Scheels opens its doors on 250,000-square-foot store Saturday in Eden Prairie
- Credit River Township board advances plan to become a city
- Family of Archer Amorosi reaches $450,000 settlement after data privacy lawsuit
- With separation agreement, Savage officials intend to cut ties with city liquor store manager
- After 33 years, park and recreation director retires
- Paid letter: Coleman stands with first responders
- Sen. Scott Jensen said he's being investigated for COVID-19 comments
- Shakopee suspends in-person graduation July 25
- Highway 169 lane closures will continue into August
- Upcoming webinar aims to teach residents how to plant native prairie
How much do you know about local news?
Test your knowledge with the quiz below.