Mac Hoekstra posted a video of he and his friends catching a sturgeon on Minnehaha Creek, saying "Me and my friend were tubing down Minnehaha Creek when we ran into the sturgeon I have been wanting to catch for three weeks now and so then I quickly went home, made a slip knotted rope and then went back to the creek. When I got there, I told my friend to put the loop around its tail and then I would pull it up and then we plan worked and together we caught the monster sturgeon!!!"
As featured on
EDINA — Southwest News Media has been tracking a sturgeon fish swimming through west metro w…
- Opioid crisis leaves personal mark on Prior Lake City Council
- Metastatic breast cancer research advocate Judy Erdahl has died
- Updated: Savage Fire chief resigns, calls for changes in city
- Chaska teen bakes a chocolate chip cookie that tops 149 others at the Minnesota State Fair
- Possible cougar sighting reported in Eden Prairie, 2 sightings in Bloomington
- No injuries in apartment fire on Lewis Street in downtown Shakopee
- District 112 parents express concerns about racist incidents to Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison
- Shakopee football to play at Vikings TCO Stadium
- Jake Owen coming to Wayzata Bay this Monday
- If coffee beer, why not mini doughnut?