Check out the latest episode of We Tried It, Southwest News Media's food series.
Southwest News Media kicked off its new food series, We Tried It, at the Minnesota State Fair in August 2019. Newsroom members Melissa Turtinen and Maddie DeBilzan hit the streets at the fairgrounds to try a new Cotton Candy Milkshake IPA, Cheesy Sriracha Funnel Cake Bites and the Sota Sandw…
On this week's episode of The Spoonful, reporters Alex Chhith and Unsie Zuege break down the following stories:
On this week's episode of The Spoonful by Southwest News Media, reporters Meg Britton-Mehlisch and Christine Schuster discuss the following:
Trending Now in Chanhassen
- Sheriff: Two Crown College students charged with 2nd degree criminal sexual conduct
- Chanhassen High School releases dean's list
- State Gymnastics: Reese Norbie's path takes her to first state meet
- Section 2AA Swim: Minnetonka advances 12 swims to the state meet
- Section 6AAA Wrestling: PJ Velazquez, Stevie Dragos advance to state for Chaska/Chanhassen
- Minnetonka sends six to state wrestling tournament
- Class AA State Hockey: Minnetonka finishes third for second straight season
- Section 2AA Swim: Chaska/Chanhassen qualifies 13 swims for the state meet
- Chaska Valley Family Theatre performs 'Tuck Everlasting'
- Rotary Club of Chanhassen seeks nominations for Distinguished Service Award