Check out the latest episode of We Tried It, Southwest News Media's food series.
Newsroom members Melissa Turtinen and Maddie DeBilzan hit the aisles of Minnesota's Largest Candy Store in Jordan and tried things like blue cheese dressing soda, toxic waste sour candy and chocolate dipped insects. Watch for their honest reviews.
As featured on
If you drive down Highway 169 through Jordan, you can’t miss it — it’s a giant, yellow build…
Trending Now in Chanhassen
- Target closing nearly 50 stores in Minnesota amid unrest in Twin Cities
- Chaska protest, solidarity day move to virtual platform
- Auburn Homes in Waconia identifies COVID-19 case with employee
- Love finds a way for Special Olympics athlete
- Chanhassen neighbors rescue owl
- Starwatch: Jupiter and Saturn are moving in
- WeCAB receives $10,000 grant
- John Ashe becomes IWCO Direct CEO
- Adjusting to a new tempo: Music groups make do in uncertain times
- Vacancies on Riley-Purgatory-Bluff Creek Watershed District Board