Check out the latest episode of We Tried It, Southwest News Media's food series.
Newsroom members Melissa Turtinen and Maddie DeBilzan hit the aisles of Minnesota's Largest Candy Store in Jordan and tried things like blue cheese dressing soda, toxic waste sour candy and chocolate dipped insects. Watch for their honest reviews.
As featured on
If you drive down Highway 169 through Jordan, you can’t miss it — it’s a giant, yellow build…
Trending Now in Chanhassen
- Lion's Den restaurant/bar prepares to open in Victoria
- Won't you be my coach, mom or dad?
- Chaska man dies in snowmobile crash
- Doing Dry January? Try these non-alcoholic offerings at southwest metro establishments
- Where the heck it was
- Explore the Ice Castles in New Brighton
- Tuesday Roundup: Metro West Conference title clinched
- Girls Hockey: Four-goal night for Chaska/Chanhassen's Katelyn Roberts
- Rise up with the Caledonia Warriors
- Swim: Minnetonka, Chaska/Chanhassen 1-2 at True Team sections