Southwest News Media kicked off its new food series, We Tried It, at the Minnesota State Fair in August 2019. Newsroom members Melissa Turtinen and Maddie DeBilzan hit the streets at the fairgrounds to try a new Cotton Candy Milkshake IPA, Cheesy Sriracha Funnel Cake Bites and the Sota Sandwich. Watch for their honest reviews. Have an idea for what they should try next? Drop a line to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As featured on
One of the most fun things to do at the Minnesota State Fair is to try the new foods and exc…
Trending Now in Chanhassen
- Auburn Homes in Waconia identifies COVID-19 case with employee
- Chanhassen City Manager Todd Gerhardt announces retirement
- Metro Transit, MVTA suspend services Thursday afternoon
- Public Notices from the May 28, 2020 Chanhassen Villager
- Man drives over fuel pumps, allegedly threatens onlookers with hammer
- Budget shortfall forces termination of 45 full-time teaching positions
- Highway 101 'quite a project'
- Paid letter: Bill has nothing to do with disaster relief
- Holy Family Catholic High School offers class of 2020 a graduation to remember
- Take 5 for Nature: Birding is one activity that's still soaring