The Southwest Metro Chamber of Commerce recently announced the annual business awards at the Chamber Gala.
Chamber President Jeff Filipek said the annual awards are voted on by the 400-plus chamber business members. “It’s a big deal being recognized by your peers in the business community and we had some outstanding nominees this year," Filipek stated.
- Large Business of the Year: Crown College
- Medium sized Business of the Year: Excelsior Brewing Co.
- Small Business of the Year: The Smiling Olive
- Nonprofit of the Year: Ridgeview Foundation
- New Business of the Year: Thrive Physical Therapy
- Legacy Business: Casualty Assurance of Chaska