On page 11 of the special section "Stretch" in this week's print edition, we incorrectly reported the amount of unemployment compensation that is taxable for 2009. The first $2,400 is not subject to federal tax, but is subject to state tax. Minnesota taxes all unemployment compensation.
Trending Now in Chanhassen
- 33-year-old Chanhassen man dies in Jan. 18 crash
- Arboretum plans include new entrance, welcome center, AppleHouse
- Chaska 19-unit transitional housing concept plan approved
- Chanhassen Fire Department to recruit paid on call, full time firefighters
- The good that gets overlooked with social media and mental health
- COVID results in early end to 'Music Man,' delay of 'Footloose' at dinner theater
- Let's Go: Snowshoeing is a shoo-in for a good time
- 'Footloose' hits the stage at Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
- Where was governor candidate?
- New meteorologist joins the local National Weather Service