On page 11 of the special section "Stretch" in this week's print edition, we incorrectly reported the amount of unemployment compensation that is taxable for 2009. The first $2,400 is not subject to federal tax, but is subject to state tax. Minnesota taxes all unemployment compensation.
Trending Now in Chanhassen
- Metastatic breast cancer research advocate Judy Erdahl has died
- If coffee beer, why not mini doughnut?
- Couple travels to Peru to help children with cleft lip and palate
- Minnetonka: Shutout posted, nothing new for senior group
- Taking a tour of the city's newest developments
- Fun things to do at the Minnesota State Fair
- Commentary: Many new initiatives in Victoria
- Archer's Aim: Lacrosse festival mixes fun with mental health education (copy)
- Girls Soccer: Hard-working Chanhassen group looks for winning combination
- Volleyball: Pieces in place for strong Chanhassen season