Did you know that Carver County Regional Parks no longer charge a daily entry fee? It makes this gatehouse at entrance of the Lake Minnewashta Regional Park in Chanhassen feel oh so lonely. So drop by to walk your dog, snowshoe and cross country ski at no fee. Correct guesses arom Dave Harrington, Dale and Paulette Tomaschko, George Beniek, Cathy Larson, Jeremy Stetzer, Cassidy Williams, Gayle Degler, Miriam Johnson and George Borchardt.
Trending Now in Chanhassen
- Area drive-in theaters offer film buffs community from the comfort of their cars
- Letter: Get big money out of politics
- Chanhassen High School Class of 2020
- The tale of Zelda the Wonder Dog
- Lake Minnewashta Regional Park beach is open
- Holy Family Catholic High School principal gets big send-off
- The night Athletic Park came alive
- Target closing nearly 50 stores in Minnesota amid unrest in Twin Cities
- Lights, camera, graduation!
- Cars and Caves holds second virtual tour