Did you know that Carver County Regional Parks no longer charge a daily entry fee? It makes this gatehouse at entrance of the Lake Minnewashta Regional Park in Chanhassen feel oh so lonely. So drop by to walk your dog, snowshoe and cross country ski at no fee. Correct guesses arom Dave Harrington, Dale and Paulette Tomaschko, George Beniek, Cathy Larson, Jeremy Stetzer, Cassidy Williams, Gayle Degler, Miriam Johnson and George Borchardt.
Trending Now in Chanhassen
- State Dance: 'The most amazing season' for Holy Family Catholic
- Outdoor concert may happen at Paisley Park Celebration in June
- Nick Scheller is Gatorade Runner of the Year
- Section 2AA Hockey: Minnetonka scores six times, beats Eden Prairie to head to state
- Pilgrim's progress: Chanhassen woman's walk of 500 miles
- Section 6AAA Wrestling: Waconia wins team title; Chaska/Chanhassen reaches semifinals
- State High School ‘Unified’ Basketball Tournament comes to Orono
- Should I stay or should I go?
- Section 2AA Gymnastics: Reese Norbie advances to state for Chaska/Chanhassen
- Girls Basketball: 1,000-point club adds another member for Chanhassen