The Chaska Human Rights Commission asked the Chaska City Council to stand with a statement against rising hate toward Asian Americans at the April 5 council meeting. All councilors and Mayor Mark Windschitl voiced support for the message.
In high school, Deryck Hak’s friends casually called him a slur that meant Asian on the outside, white on the inside.
Like Cher, Prince and Madonna, Peyton Scott Russell prefers a mononym: Peyton, though he’s also donned the titles Sprayfinger and DAESK.
Chaska Middle School West student Leah Nelson was chosen to play piano in the Minnesota State Honor Jazz Band on Saturday, March 20.
Staff at Guardian Angels Catholic School, a 100-plus-year-old K-8 school in Chaska, are discussing whether to close the building in the midst of financial difficulty caused by debt, according to the business administrator, principal and priest.
The METRO Green Line Extension completion date, set for sometime in 2023, will likely be extended, according to Southwest Light Rail Transit spokesperson Trevor Roy.
Park your car near Engler Boulevard and Audubon Road, and walk northwest for about a quarter-mile. You’ll follow a path, leading you past tall trees and gentle streams.
Up until early 2020, Michael Davis’s job sent him across the country selling candies like Starbursts. Now, he takes pictures of the space between actual stars.
Trending Now in Chaska
- Old abodes: Cue Chaska historic homes guide
- Costco, Hy-Vee plans unclear
- Letter: It’s time to ban conversion therapy
- Brandondale mobile home park sold for $40 million
- Track Roundup: Girls throwing records fall at Holy Family, Southwest Christian
- Eric Songer is District 112 Teacher of the Year
- Commentary: The Minnesota solution - addressing racial economic disparities
- Minnesota Twins come to Chaska
- Letter: Skeptical of the entire wave
- Look back