Tuesday, March 3, 2020 is the last day to vote in the presidential nomination primary election, where the two major parties will be represented on the ballot: the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party and the Republican Party.
Candidate campaigning is already underway for the presidential election in November. But there’s a lot that happens between then and now.
Lowering the cost of insulin and other prescription medications has become a shared goal for Democrat and Republican elected officials, whether they're southwest metro legislators and candidates or President Donald Trump.
The House will begin an impeachment investigation into whether President Donald Trump has abused his power for personal and political gain, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced Tuesday after U.S. Rep. Angie Craig, D-Minnesota, and other Democrats in Congress voiced their support.
Congress should begin impeachment proceedings to investigate President Donald Trump after he asked a foreign government to interfere with Joe Biden's campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination, U.S. Rep. Angie Craig, D-Minnesota, said Monday.
Former U.S. representative and Republican Jason Lewis announced Thursday he will run against U.S. Sen. Tina Smith, a Democrat, in 2020, setting up a contest between two very different stances on President Donald Trump.
Minnesota may be the center of the political universe on this upcoming election night — and not just in the eyes of Minnesotans.
Jeff Johnson and Tim Walz know where to focus their attention in the closing days of their 2018 campaign.
All eight candidates for Chaska City Council squared off Oct. 17, answering questions at a League Of Women Voters Eastern Carver County Candidate Forum in the council chambers.
If the television ads, media coverage and dinner table debates aren't telling enough, the midterm elections are just a few short weeks away.
Trending Now in Chaska
- Weathering the storm with milk, bread and butter
- COVID-19 Minnesota update: 398 confirmed cases and four deaths
- Can you buy or sell a house virtually?
- Woodchuck attempts social distancing, fails miserably
- Cooper's to close? Century-old local grocery store in jeopardy
- Comcast offers Internet Essentials free to qualifying families
- Kids, parents, get used to distance learning in District 112
- Letter: Three Cs for success in homeschooling
- Vote now! 2012 Dance Team vs 2014 Volleyball