Chaska's annual Hometown Holiday celebration brought in crowds of revelers despite heavy snow fall Saturday afternoon.
There were reindeer, carriage rides and Live Nativities, all topped off with a tree lighting in City Square Park.
Perhaps the most fun was had by children who spontaneously created numerous snowman throughout the park with the freshly fallen snow.
Trending Now in Chaska
- Chaska's Hometown Holiday, other events lined up for weekend
- 100 new deaths in Minnesota, eight locally, contributed to COVID
- Chaska Police respond to two burglaries on Dec. 1
- Youth COVID vaccine clinic set for Dec. 21 in Chaska
- Boys Hockey: Packed arena treated to tight Chaska, Chanhassen rivalry game
- Bo has a heart the size of Texas
- Elementary student movie review: What if you were a royalty and you didn't even know it?
- Boys Hockey: 2021-22 season previews