Working in the news biz, we have to be good listeners.
On Nov. 5, School District 112 is seeking approval of two referendum questions. Question 1 asks for renewal of a $9.1 million annual operating levy. Question 2 asks for approval of $2.45 million per year for six years to fund security and technology enhancements.
On Nov. 6, voters are being asked to vote on a Minnesota Constitutional Amendment: “Shall the Minnesota Constitution be amended to provide that only a union of one man and one woman shall be valid or recognized as a marriage in Minnesota?” If passed, the amendment would reinforce a state sta…
A few residents purged the entire Jonathan Association board at the annual meeting a few weeks ago, hoping to install board members favorable to opting out of the homeowners group. It repeated a similar move four years ago by someone who wanted pro-Jonathan board members.
Trending Now in Chaska
- Westbound Highway 212 closed at County Road 36 in Cologne due to collapsed pipe
- Carver General opens in Carver Flowers building
- The original Lake Grace pavilion built in the 1970s, burned now. A new one will be built in its place.
- Kim Glieden fights for another 17 years, with support from his family and his baseball family
- A lot to like at Athletic Park
- Carver tavern Dog House reopens after renovations
- The Spoonful: Water quality concerns, solar panel controversy and an ice cream truck run by kids
- Chaska High School releases dean's list
- As solar garden developers partner with Carver County farmers, the county board tamps down
- Drop a line during Fire & Ice