Working in the news biz, we have to be good listeners.
On Nov. 5, School District 112 is seeking approval of two referendum questions. Question 1 asks for renewal of a $9.1 million annual operating levy. Question 2 asks for approval of $2.45 million per year for six years to fund security and technology enhancements.
On Nov. 6, voters are being asked to vote on a Minnesota Constitutional Amendment: “Shall the Minnesota Constitution be amended to provide that only a union of one man and one woman shall be valid or recognized as a marriage in Minnesota?” If passed, the amendment would reinforce a state sta…
A few residents purged the entire Jonathan Association board at the annual meeting a few weeks ago, hoping to install board members favorable to opting out of the homeowners group. It repeated a similar move four years ago by someone who wanted pro-Jonathan board members.
Trending Now in Chaska
- Highway 41 receives $3.5 million grant for reconstruction
- Sri Saibaba Mandir finds new home near Chaska
- Clint Christopher is finalist for Iowa schools superintendent
- Chaska hits energy goals without environmental oversight
- Nominations accepted for teacher of the year
- Stephanie Delgado hired as market president at Platinum Bank
- What does building a program mean at Southwest Christian?
- Public notices from the January 9, 2020 Chaska Herald
- Chaska Police reports: String of burglaries across the city