Details for Assembly Technician - 1st Shift - SunSource
SunSource, headquartered in Addison, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago), is one of North Americas leading fluid power distribution companies, providing products, services and information in hydraulics, pneumatics, filtration, automation systems, and related industrial components, serving both the industrial, OEM, MRO, and mobile equipment markets. We are currently looking for an energetic and self-driven MEC Technician in Savage Minnesota.
Specifically you must be able to:
- Provide routine electrical, hydraulic assembly, testing, maintenance, and fabrication while under direct supervision. This is the first level of Technician so the position is a training and developmental opportunity.
- Develop the necessary skills from vendor training and on the job experience to increase overall knowledge of the operation, customer base and vendors to satisfactory level.
- Acquire a general knowledge of authorized products.
- Attend authorized vendor-sponsored training program.
- Develop a working knowledge of assembly standards and product testing.
- Developing a working knowledge of supplier approved test procedures.
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
- 0-2 years of mechanical experience or equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
- Knowledge and background of electrical systems and a general mechanical aptitude.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training.
Apply online at
Search for jobs in Savage, MN
Or Contact Jason Reiter @
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM