When I'm having a bad week, my plants usually "realize" before I do.
I am thrilled to introduce myself as the community editor for the Lakeshore Weekly News and the Eden Prairie News. I get to work with a great team of journalists, and together we are committed to being the place you turn for information about what is going on in your community.
Just when you were indulging in fruits and vegetables fresh from the gardens your thoughts begin to lean toward comfort foods, stews and soups.
Gov. Mark Dayton and the Minnesota Legislature passed a law allowing liquor sales on Sundays. Twin Cities media outlets immediately began giving conflicting reports on how old the measure is.
This year marks the 20th anniversary of then-Gov. Arne Carlson’s vow to clean up the heavily polluted Minnesota River, to make it swimmable and fishable once again. Then, the focus was on promoting practices to reduce the pollutants, primarily from farmers and their fields.
Trending Now in Eden Prairie
- Liesl Paulsen wins 2020 Eden Prairie High School Athena Award
- Eden Prairie companies respond to COVID-19 with furloughs, layoffs, pay cuts
- Local CBD company CANVIVA starts producing hand sanitizer in Eden Prairie facility.
- Spiritually Speaking: Facing our deepest fears
- Best-ever: Eden Prairie swims, runs and kicks 5
- Dakota County deer confirmed positive for CWD
- Finest sports moments: Eden Prairie plays 5 of a kind
- Camp Bow Wow opens Eden Prairie location for a tail-wagging daycare
- From balconies and online, seniors find a way to connect despite pandemic
- Eden Prairie seniors reflect on their last months of high school, interrupted by pandemic