I am thrilled to introduce myself as the community editor for the Lakeshore Weekly News and the Eden Prairie News. I get to work with a great team of journalists, and together we are committed to being the place you turn for information about what is going on in your community.
Just when you were indulging in fruits and vegetables fresh from the gardens your thoughts begin to lean toward comfort foods, stews and soups.
Gov. Mark Dayton and the Minnesota Legislature passed a law allowing liquor sales on Sundays. Twin Cities media outlets immediately began giving conflicting reports on how old the measure is.
This year marks the 20th anniversary of then-Gov. Arne Carlson’s vow to clean up the heavily polluted Minnesota River, to make it swimmable and fishable once again. Then, the focus was on promoting practices to reduce the pollutants, primarily from farmers and their fields.
Trending Now in Eden Prairie
- Second Generation: As new Miss Minnesota continues a legacy, pageant looks to the future
- Let Freedom Ring! A roundup of Fourth of July festivities
- Riggs wins Ms. Lacrosse award: 'Best utility player we've ever had'
- Doggy Social MN helps 4-legged family down the aisle
- Eden Prairie's Armstrong, Davies and Zick at state golf tournament