The Eden Prairie chapter of Let’s Go Fishing is holding its annual fish fry fundraiser on Saturday, March 14, from 4 - 7 p.m. at Immanuel Lutheran Church, located at 16516 Luther Way in Eden Prairie.
Last year, Let’s Go Fishing Eden Prairie provided fishing experiences at no cost to more than 4,200 seniors, veterans, youth, hospice patients and people experiencing disabilities.
Let's Go fishing Eden Prairie is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and is completely volunteer-led with no paid staff. It relies solely on philanthropic donations to make its work possible.
This is Let’s Go Fishing Eden Prairie’s largest fundraiser of the year (100% of the proceeds from this event will provide fishing trips for hundreds of individuals in 2020).
The event also features raffles and a silent auction, including:
- Two-hour dessert/sunset cruise on Lake Riley for up to eight guests
- Four tickets to the Eden Prairie Community Foundation’s EP Brewfest on Sept. 12
- Three-night, two-day stay at Ballard’s Resort, including a guided walleye fishing trip and meals for six
- A stay on Lake Vermilion for the fishing opener for three
- A fishing adventure with Eden Prairie Coach Mike Grant and eight guests on Lake Riley
- Sports memorabilia
The event is all-you-can-eat and features Alaskan Pollack, hush puppies, cole slaw, potato salad, and cookies. The price is $14 for adults and $7 for children 10-and-under. Tickets can be purchased at the door.