The 22-year-old Aussie sinks a par putt on hole No. 18 to win the 2019 KPMG Women's PGA Championship at Hazeltine National in Chaska.
As featured on
Hannah Green felt the nerves on her second shot in the fairway on 18 at Hazeltine National i…
- Some Summer Jam fans want refunds after VIP area opened to all
- Shakopee woman killed in Highway 101 crash
- Early morning fire leaves Savage home uninhabitable
- Former Carver mayor Greg Osterdyk remembered as 'generous, caring, thoughtful'
- Orono police: Investigators have identified burglary suspect
- Former Viking joins Shakopee football staff
- State. Sen. Scott Jensen won't seek re-election to District 47
- Review recommends closing multiple Burnsville-Eagan-Savage schools after next school year
- A bit of motor history returns to Lake Minnetonka
- Shakopee day care provider trial continues. Child abuse doctor claims injuries 'inconsistent' with household fall.