Amy Lynn Block, a 49-year-old former Shakopee Softball Association treasurer, was charged with theft by swindle May 11 in Scott County District Court after investigators revealed she used the softball association’s debit cards to spend more than $82,000 on personal purchases such as Delta flights, mortgage payments and ATM withdrawals from 2013 to 2020.
Card Mosaic 1 Article
Card Mosaic 4 Articles
- Chanhassen man charged with second-degree murder in fatal shooting of sister
- Police: Chanhassen man fatally shoots sister
- Chanhassen woman wins big on 'Jeopardy!'
- Minnesota's Largest Candy Store will open May 7, see what's new
- ECCS substitute teacher charged with sextortion of adult, two minors
- After 37 years as an educator, Principal June Johnson set to retire
- Voting underway for Credit River mayor, city council
- Broadband internet now available to rural Scott County residents
- Shakopee East Middle School Honor Roll
- 'Peeps' the goose being evaluated for possible return to the wild, authorities say