Beginning Friday, May 22 the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum in Chanhassen will allow walking on designated areas of its grounds, with a reservation.
Townships residents with limited or no broadband internet access may soon get online thanks to a cost-sharing program between Scott County, Shakopee and several townships.
Golfing and other outdoor recreational activities are now allowed during the stay-at-home order, according to an executive order Gov. Tim Walz signed Friday, April 17.
A winter storm watch is in effect for the area from Sunday morning through Monday morning, according to the National Weather Service.
There are a total of 398 lab-confirmed COVID-19 cases in Minnesota – up 52 cases from March 26, according to the Minnesota Department of Health.
Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz today signed Executive Order 20-02, authorizing the temporary closure of Minnesota K-12 public schools to students in order for school administrators and teachers to make long-term plans for the continuity of education and essential services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Frandsen Bank & Trust awarded six Minnesota high schools and their communities a #FrandsenForward grant at the recent Minnesota boys’ high school hockey tournament. Frandsen Bank partners with 45TV to sponsor the program that kicked off last fall, according to a news release from the org…
The Scott County Sheriff’s Office will offer a one-day, hands-on ATV safety training class, with certified instructors, for kids ages 10 to 15 next month.
The Democratic-Farmer-Labor and Republican parties have announced the locations of their precinct caucuses, where party members can stake out positions, choose delegates for party conventions and otherwise participate in the political process.
Editor’s note: Due to a filing error, the New Year’s collection of “Looking Back” was skipped at the end of last year. That collection will run in this edition, with the exception of the “100 Years Ago” section, which is missing from the archives.
State Sen. Eric Pratt, R-Prior Lake, received the Prior Lake-Spring Lake Watershed District’s first Clean Water Impact Award earlier this month, the district announced.
Trending Now in Jordan
- Jordan School Board enters negotiations with interim superintendent candidate
- Jordan veteran sets out to cover 62 miles in 24 hours
- Scott County Sheriff's Office offering vouchers for equipment violations
- Jordan restaurants given option to expand outdoor seating in anticipation of re-opening
- 50 years ago: Jordan graduate pitched for Los Angeles Dodgers
- Letter: Scott County residents should examine constitutional rights
- Jordan's Kelvington earns two prestigious awards
- Jordan Police calls: May 12-17
- Commentary: Legislative update from Eric Pratt
- Jordan Auxiliary members craft, donate masks