A new smartphone app now used by Scott County has saved lives elsewhere, its developers told local officials this week.
Four adults have been charged after a Minneapolis motorcyclist traveling on a rural road west of Carver was hit by a bullet on June 25.
James Charles Erickson, 40, of St. Paul, has been identified by the Minnesota State Patrol as the man who died in a Tuesday afternoon crash after fleeing from authorities.
The driver who died in a Tuesday afternoon car crash was fleeing a deputy, according to the Carver County Sheriff's Office.
A Jordan man accused of murdering his 18-month-old foster child has been indicted by a grand jury for two counts of first-degree murder.
A 17-year-old accused of rape at Prior Lake High School last year will be treated as an adult, a 1st Judicial District judge decided earlier this month.
SHAKOPEE — A former prison guard charged with having sexual contact with an inmate was previously suspended twice for inappropriate behavior.
A fire broke out at the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Organics Recycling Facility Saturday night but was extinguished within about 20 minutes.
A man convicted of felony threats of violence after pulling a gun during a confrontation with several black, Muslim teenagers in an Eden Prairie McDonald’s in November has been sentenced to 45 days in jail.
A Shakopee man has been sentenced to nine years in federal prison for his role in a string of robberies in the Madison, Wisconsin, area.
Motorists traveling northbound on Highway 21 in Jordan will encounter a closure between County Road 64 and County Road 66 for two weeks beginning May 13.
A person identified themselves to law enforcement as the suspect who shot a German Shepard in Belle Plaine Township earlier this week, the Scott County Sheriff’s Office announced Friday in a news release.
A group of guards has been fired from the Shakopee women’s prison following an internal investigation into charges of criminal sexual conduct with an inmate against one officer.
Authorities have determined that a high-speed turn resulted in the drowning deaths of two Shakopee women last fall, according to a Chaska Police Department press release.
Belle Plaine firefighters rescued a capsized kayaker from the Minnesota River near the Highway 25 bridge in Belle Plaine on April 20.
Trending Now in Jordan
- Local orchards: Apple crop is behind, but it's delicious and ready to pick
- A closer look at Jordan Public Schools' proposed tax levy
- Letter: City government disagreements turn personal in Jordan
- Column: Why I write these columns
- Parking prevents Bridge Church from moving to Jordan's old brewery
- Jordan's photo of the week: Strange clouds
- 74-year-old man killed in grain bin incident west of Belle Plaine
- Jordan football stays perfect with another shutout
- Nearly $9K raised at annual motorcycle ride
- 2 women give birth after eating The Labor Inducer burger at Excelsior restaurant (copy)