James “Butts” Beutler, age 45, of Prior Lake, passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, May 30, 2020.
James “Jay” Wendell Perrill will forever be remembered as a devoted father, loving husband, loyal friend, and shrewd businessman with relentless optimism and a passion for winning.
Tuesday, May 12, 2020, Richard (Dick) F. Smith, age 84, of Shakopee passed away peacefully with his wife of 30 years, Barbara at his bedside at St. Gertrude’s Hospice Ctr in Shakopee. Esophageal cancer complicated by aphasia had stripped his ability to share his beautiful voice in song.
Lorraine Darlene Driver, age 74 of New Bern, NC, formerly of Shakopee, MN, passed away on May 16, 2020 at Pruitt-Trent Nursing Home in New Bern due to complications from a stroke and heart attack.
Richard J. Lannon, "Dick", age 83, of Shakopee, formerly of Prior Lake, entered eternal life on Friday, May 15, 2020, at St. Francis Regional Medical Center in Shakopee.
Irene Marie Jasmer, age 94, a current resident of New Prague and longtime resident of Lydia, MN, passed away Monday, May 11, 2020, at Mala Strana Assisted Living and Rehabilitation Center.
Allen Eric Brown, age 86, of Savage, passed away on May 8, 2020, in the company of his wife Lynn and daughter Michele. He left the world as he lived in it – quietly and without fanfare.
- Obituary for James Beutler
- Shakopee police reports May 29-June 1
- Shakopee City Council approves housing for chronically homeless despite neighborhood opposition
- Chanhassen High School Class of 2020, we celebrate you
- Savage restaurants expand outdoor seating; City Council resumes in-person meetings
- Chaska High School Class of 2020, this night was for you
- Area drive-in theaters offer film buffs community from the comfort of their cars
- Heading outdoors, Prior Lake restaurants take next reopening step
- Commentary: Mindset needs to shift for real change to occur
- Robbery of 76-year-old woman at Target is under investigation