Ardis "Jeanie" Larson, 81 of Shakopee, passed away on July 21, 2021.
Robert was born November 20, 1923, on the family farm in Shakopee, to Herman August Charles and Anna Marie Catherine (nee Marty) Boldt. He was baptized on December 9, 1923, and confirmed on March 25, 1937, at St. Johns Lutheran Church, Shakopee. His confirmation verse was: Be thou faithful u…
James Albert Tercero, age 73, of Prior Lake, passed away July 13, 2021 at University of Minnesota Hospitals in Minneapolis. Jim died after multiple complications following open heart surgery.
Funeral/Celebrations of Life for Gert Suel (passed away April 16, 2020), and Mark Suel (passed away June 11, 2020) will be Thursday, August 5 at St. Mark's Church: 350 Atwood Street, Shakopee. Visitation is 3 to 4 p.m. and Funeral Mass is at 4 p.m. Celebration of life to follow -- Turtle's, …
Gary Donald Boyle, age 79, of Chaska, formerly of Chanhassen, died at home surrounded by his loving family on Tuesday, July 13, 2021 after a courageous battle with lung cancer.
Leon M. Buss, age 78 was born in Buffalo Center, IA on October 11, 1942 to Helena and Melvin Buss. He grew up just south of Buffalo Center and graduated from Buffalo Center High School in 1960. He lived with his wife, and best friend, Marylou in North Fort Myers, Florida. They were formerly …
Just a small-town boy, born and raised in south Fairmont, John Champine lived a cosmopolitan and full 75 years, until he quickly succumbed to a rare cancer on July 2, 2021.
Clara Louise was born February 11, 1923, in Kendallville, IN, to Walter Christian and Wilhelmina Louise (nee Misselhorn) Pfaffman. She was baptized on March 18, 1923, and confirmed on May 16, 1937, in Kendallville, by Pastor M.F. Kretzmann, at St. John Lutheran Church. Her confirmation verse…
Robert G. "Bob" Eder, passed away peacefully on June 16, 2021 from complications associated with Alzheimers. He was 86 years old. Born in Watertown Township, Bob was raised in St. Bonifacius and resided in Waconia and Chaska most of his life.
- Friends remember America Thayer as kind, hard-working following her death in Shakopee
- Suspect, victim identified in Shakopee homicide case
- Progress underway on Avienda project in Chanhassen
- Hazy skies throughout the metro as air quality alert continues through Friday
- Chanhassen Dinner Theatres reopens to happy audiences
- Aaron 'Ole' Olson remains a leader in Shakopee Indians baseball
- Rod Carew: One of the toughest outs in baseball
- City of Carver discusses splash pad and performance stage for downtown
- 50th annual 'Dueffert Open' set to give away $1,000 scholarship
- Endangered rusty patched bumble bee making rare appearances in southwest metro