In July, the Scott County Commission was faced with having to take a vote on a more than 7% levy increase due to increased costs and virtually no increase in revenue from the state.
For months, Allen Andersen, a candidate for Scott County Attorney, argued there shouldn’t be any more money spent prosecuting marijuana possession crimes.
The Prior Lake City Council was met with pushback from several residents during a public forum regarding a reentry home in Prior Lake that is currently being renovated to accommodate formerly incarcerated people as they reintegrate into society.
Trending Now in Prior Lake
- Prior Lake continues to improve, knocks off top Section 2AAAA foe
- Column: Prior Lake has a busy 2023 ahead
- U.S. Rep. Angie Craig secures over $600,000 to make downtown Prior Lake more accessible
- MVTA board convenes first meeting of 2023, elects new leadership team
- Prior Lake VFW to honor veterans in 2023 Military Banner Program
- Prior Lake City Council adopts Lakefront Park Master Plan
- Senior is back on the mat for Prior Lake as the postseason nears
- Prior Lake High School Junior Optimist Club hosts first-ever career fair