The most recent small game hunter survey from the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources revealed the fewest number of hunters pursuing species like grouse, waterfowl and squirrels since the DNR began keeping track of these figures in 1969.
With hunting season underway, the Department of Natural Resources reminds waterfowl hunters to take precaution against spreading aquatic invasive species.
Editor's note: Dr. Karissa L. Niehoff is in her second year as executive director of the National Federation of State High School Associations. She is the first female to head the national leadership organization for high school athletics and performing arts activities and the sixth full-tim…
Listen to this week's episode of Sports 4 Dummies with sports editors Dan Huss, Tom Schardin, Eric Kraushar and Todd Abeln:
In my opinion, the two standout matches of the US Open this year were the men's final between Rafael Nadal and Daniil Medvedev, and the second round match between Simona Halep and Taylor Townsend. The winners of each were left-handed players. I've watched a lot of tennis in my day and I can …
Trending Now in Prior Lake
- Jake Owen, Noah Guthrie to join Lady Antebellum at Lakefront Music Fest
- Public Notices from the Saturday, October 12, 2019 Prior Lake American
- Prior Lake approves special assessments, city manager contract
- Letter: Imagine if Obama stonewalled on Benghazi
- Judge rules former Prior Lake student won't be tried as adult in school recording case
- Closing in on decision time for Garcia
- Prior Lake police reports, Oct. 1-8
- Top spot on the trails before sections
- Mystic Lake announces holiday concert series, other upcoming performances
- Prior Lake's UGO Wear takes boating world by storm with latest product