Are you interested in reading the public notices published in the April 4, 2020 print edition of the Savage Pacer newspaper? The page or pages on which those notices were printed are attached to this item, in the form of .pdf’s that can be opened with Adobe Acrobat.
Trending Now in Savage
- Updated: Savage restaurant closures, adjustments and Perkins replacement
- Burnsville Center reopens, but only a handful of curbside operations up and running
- Spiritual Reflections: We must confront the sin of racism before forgiveness
- Where grant dollars haven't reached, some in-home day care providers threatened with closing
- Savage Police report from the May 30 issue