Are you interested in reading the public notices published in the May 23, 2020 print edition of the Savage Pacer newspaper? The page or pages on which those notices were printed are attached to this item, in the form of .pdf’s that can be opened with Adobe Acrobat.
Trending Now in Savage
- New federal data reveals how PPP loans were distributed in Scott, Carver counties
- Burnsville-Eagan-Savage District wades through decisions surrounding what to do next with closed schools, other facilities
- Developer plans single-level, 40-unit assisted living in Savage
- Plans falling into place for a new park in south Savage
- Minnesota must do more about climate, DFL candidates for Savage Senate seat say