According to a 2019 WalletHub study, Minnesota is the second-best state in the nation for working moms. But as COVID-19 restrictions continue and school is in full swing, balancing it all gets even more complicated.
In Saturday's print edition, the Savage Pacer incorrectly stated that students will receive a $3 discount on tickets for Class Acts, the annual District 191 staff comedy/variety show that raises money for college scholarships for high school seniors. The cost is $5 for all attendees.
Trending Now in Savage
- Suspect charged in severe beating at Savage hotel
- Guy Fieri's Flavortown Kitchen opens two MN locations, including Burnsville
- New inspection reports published for Scott, Carver county jails
- After weather delays, Scott County aims to vaccine 2,000 this week
- Police investigating weekend incident at Quality Inn
- New regulations for sunfish in effect on nearly 100 waters
- Science Museum of Minnesota reopens with new attractions and old favorites
- One year after Minnesota's first confirmed COVID-19 case, vaccine distribution offers hope
- Local students design obstacle course for Hidden Valley Park
- Bowman gets back to state for second time