Five businesses have been chosen as finalists for the 2018 Scott County Fast-Track Business Challenge.
The finalists will compete for more than $17,600 in funds and services, which include legal assistance, marketing assistance, web and graphic design, business research, mentoring services and more.
It's the second annual Fast-Track Challenge.
The five finalists are Atkinson Artisan Foods, Catboxpro, Gifthorse, Medthera and ugo wear.
- Atkinson Artisan Foods makes flavored pistachios. The "Big Mouth Pistachios" are available in blue cheese, chicken ranch and honey sriracha flavors and are sold locally. Go to bigmouthpistachios.com for more information.
- Catboxpro is a self-flushing litter box. The company began in September 2017 and was a 2017 Fast-Track Challenge finalist. Go to catboxpro.com for more information.
- Gifthorse allows users to share and suggest wishes for gifts with friends and family. The application allows users to create a wish list and give gifts. Go to gifthorseapp.com for more information.
- Medthera is the company behind "NeuroWalk," a therapy station for users to restore and maintain health at home with walking-based therapy. Final design of the "NeuroWalk" is under development. Go to neurowalk.com for more information.
- Ugo wear creates waterproof bad and phone cases. The business began in November 2015 and was a semi-finalist in the MN Cup business competition. Go to ugowear.com for more information.
The businesses with make a "pitch" to judges on Oct. 25.
For more information, go to www.scottcountyfasttrack.com.