Savage resident Edwin Tan spent his summer carrying a message across the triathlon finish line.
The National Alliance on Mental Illness's Minnesota organization will host a class focusing on depression in older adults at the Savage Public Library on Jan. 22 from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Scott County was ranked second in the state for overall health outcomes this year, only edged out of the top spot by its Carver County neighbor.
- These companies are hiring during COVID-19
- What the city of Savage is doing — and not doing — in response to COVID-19
- County dispatchers screen 911 callers for COVID-19, make other changes
- Class-size increase proposed as Burnsville-Eagan-Savage looks to close remaining deficit
- Savage Police Report from the March 21 issue
- Spiritual Reflections: In times of trouble, find solid spiritual supports
- School district adds meal delivery sites in Burnsville
- Burnsville-Eagan-Savage, teachers union reach tentative contract agreement
- Spring street maintenance begins in Savage
- Savage Fire Department adds temporary duty crew