Savage resident Edwin Tan spent his summer carrying a message across the triathlon finish line.
The National Alliance on Mental Illness's Minnesota organization will host a class focusing on depression in older adults at the Savage Public Library on Jan. 22 from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Scott County was ranked second in the state for overall health outcomes this year, only edged out of the top spot by its Carver County neighbor.
- An era ends: Closing M.W. Savage Elementary celebrates retirement of longtime custodian
- Teachers union president accuses Burnsville-Eagan-Savage district of wage theft
- Update: Savage Fire's new assistant chief hire rescinds job acceptance
- Passenger rail possibility gains steam, Dan Patch Line on the map for study
- Savage man sentenced to 24 years after sexually abusing girl for years
- Community Voices: A decade of change and gratitude ends
- Burnsville-Eagan-Savage District to hold public meetings on boundary realignment
- Savage Police report from the Jan. 11 issue
- Even start on the ice to open New Year
- Charges: Drone, K-9 used to locate man who fled police in Savage