The National Alliance on Mental Illness's Minnesota organization will host a class focusing on depression in older adults at the Savage Public Library on Jan. 22 from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Scott County was ranked second in the state for overall health outcomes this year, only edged out of the top spot by its Carver County neighbor.
- Injuries reported in two crashes on County Road 42 in Savage
- Savage City Council violates open meeting law with special meeting
- Winning construction bid for Savage mental health facility awarded to local company
- Missing a snake? A Burnsville cop found it for you
- Savage legislators stand apart on conversion therapy, homosexuality
- Residents criticize Burnsville landfill plans as environmental review begins
- Savage police reports from the July 13 issue
- Tornado, flash flood warnings issued for parts of southwest metro
- Savage's Independence Avenue sees Independence Day mailbox explosions
- Spiritual Reflections: Jesus taught us to see beyond difference and borders