The most recent small game hunter survey from the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources revealed the fewest number of hunters pursuing species like grouse, waterfowl and squirrels since the DNR began keeping track of these figures in 1969.
With hunting season underway, the Department of Natural Resources reminds waterfowl hunters to take precaution against spreading aquatic invasive species.
Editor's note: Dr. Karissa L. Niehoff is in her second year as executive director of the National Federation of State High School Associations. She is the first female to head the national leadership organization for high school athletics and performing arts activities and the sixth full-tim…
Trending Now in Savage
- Not enough for a second straight victory
- Slowing down heading into section play
- Savage city administrator earns 'fully satisfactory' marks on performance review
- Prior Lake High School honors this year's board scholars
- Former Burnsville swim coach heads to trial for sex misconduct again following mistrial