The first day of class sometimes begins with each student telling the class and the teacher one thing interesting about them. Maybe a hobby. Maybe an accomplishment.
Sixteen quarters into the 2020 football season, Jordan has scored 29 touchdowns. Defensively they've allowed just two scores, one in the first three quarters of play.
Chaska's Brad Hand is the winner of the Dick Siebert Award (former University of Minnesota Baseball Coach) given to the Upper Midwest Player of the Year by the Minnesota Twins and annual Diamond Awards.
Just hours before the first volleyball matches of the 2020 Minnesota State High School League were set to be played, new planning guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health allows spectators to attend indoor events.
On Monday, the Minnesota State High School League released guidelines for post-season sectional play in girls tennis, girls swimming and diving, boys and girls soccer, and boys and girls cross country.
Dawn Gillman was just one voice. One signature of nearly 25,000 on a petition on Change.org asking the Minnesota State High School League to reconsider and bring football and volleyball back to the fall season.
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources reminds lake property owners to check boats and trailers, docks and boat lifts, and all other water-related equipment for invasive species when removing equipment for seasonal storage.
Trending Now in Savage
- Burnsville's former Pier 1 store becomes free COVID-19 test site
- Scott County Treatment Court sees successes, losses and hopes for the future
- The latest on COVID-19 in Scott County
- Milestone met for Blaze senior on court
- Savage police calls: Nov. 16-23
- Mayor's column: Remain vigilant, better days are ahead
- Vacant land west of Savage's city campus being studied for apartments