Data from the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development shows that while the majority of Scott County residents have access to broadband internet connections, residents in communities in the southwest portion of the county are largely underserved or unserved.
As featured on
Townships residents with limited or no broadband internet access may soon get online thanks …
Township residents with limited or no broadband internet access may soon get online thanks t…
- Obituary for James Beutler
- Shakopee police reports May 29-June 1
- Shakopee City Council approves housing for chronically homeless despite neighborhood opposition
- Chanhassen High School Class of 2020, we celebrate you
- Savage restaurants expand outdoor seating; City Council resumes in-person meetings
- Chaska High School Class of 2020, this night was for you
- Area drive-in theaters offer film buffs community from the comfort of their cars
- Heading outdoors, Prior Lake restaurants take next reopening step
- Commentary: Mindset needs to shift for real change to occur
- Robbery of 76-year-old woman at Target is under investigation
How much do you know about local news?
Test your knowledge with the quiz below.