- Former treasurer charged with swindling $82,000 from Shakopee Softball Association
- Chanhassen man charged with second-degree murder in fatal shooting of sister
- Cat dies, family displaced after house fire
- ‘No options left off the table:’ Deeper budget cuts for Shakopee schools inevitable if another levy fails
- Owner of Tokyo Sushi in Shakopee charged with 58 counts of tax fraud
- All residents displaced by Prior Lake fire; dogs saved by landscape workers
- Believe in every kid, like Jonathan Elementary principal Nancy Wittman-Beltz did
- State-wide mask mandate to end Friday, but how about at schools?
- Credit River elects familiar faces for first mayor, city council
- Chanhassen woman wins big on 'Jeopardy!'