The Shakopee Police Department responded to and provided summaries for the following incidents June 6-13. The Shakopee Valley News doesn’t include a comprehensive list of calls to which the department responded. Incidents are included here based on severity, impact on public safety or other factors.
- June 11: A 58-year-old Shakopee man was arrested for domestic abuse at Fourth Avenue and Fuller Street at 8:05 p.m.
- June 13: A 44-year-old Bloomington man was arrested for a DANCO violation and Hennepin County warrants at Highway 169 and County Road 83 at 1:27 a.m.
Driving & DWIs:
- June 7: A 30-year-old St. Paul man was cited for fourth-degree DWI at the 600 block of Gorman Street at 10:59 p.m.
- June 11: A 48-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for DAC-IPS and a Sherburne County warrant at Mystic Lake Drive and Valley View Road at 9:23 p.m.
- June 12: A 25-year-old Lakeville man was cited for fourth-degree DWI at the 1100 block of Canterbury Road at 1:31 a.m.
- June 7: A stolen catalytic converter was reported at the 2200 block of Wildwood Drive at 4:11 p.m. The estimated value is $1,000.
- June 8: A 37-year-old Mayer woman was cited for theft at the 8100 block of Old Carriage Court at 3:19 p.m. The estimated value is $260.
- June 13: A stolen catalytic converter was reported at the 4100 block of 12th Avenue at 10:20 a.m. The estimated value is $500.
- June 7: A 43-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for a Scott County warrant and cited for disorderly conduct at Marschall Road and Highway 169 at 3:08 p.m.
- June 8: A 23-year-old Shakopee man was arrested for a Scott County warrant at Eagle Creek Boulevard and Sarazin Street at 5:23 p.m.
- June 9: A 39-year-old New Prague man was arrested for Washington and Dakota County warrants at Marschall Road and Vierling Drive at 11:27 p.m.