The Shakopee Police Department responded to and provided summaries for the following incidents May 10-15. The Shakopee Valley News doesn’t include a comprehensive list of calls to which the department responded. Incidents are included here based on severity, impact on public safety or other factors.
- May 10: A 23-year-old Shakopee man was cited for domestic assault at the 900 block of Alysheba Road at 8:25 p.m.
- May 14: A 35-year-old Brooklyn Center man was arrested for domestic assault, obstructing the legal process and disorderly conduct at the 4100 block of Rymark Court at 3:12 p.m.
Driving & DWIs:
- May 10: A 28-year-old Shakopee man was arrested for fourth-degree DWI and third-degree refusal to test at Shakopee Avenue and Lewis Street at 1:11 a.m.
- May 11: An 18-year-old St. Paul man was arrested for fleeing police in a motor vehicle at the 2400 block of Mystic Lake Boulevard at 6:07 p.m.
- May 12: A 29-year-old St. Louis Park woman was cited for fourth-degree DWI, open bottle and speeding at Mystic Lake Drive and Highway 169 at 1:32 a.m.
- May 14: A 26-year-old Blaine man was cited for DAC-IPS at Highway 169 and Mystic Lake Drive at 7:28 a.m.
- May 15: A 48-year-old Shakopee man was arrested for third-degree DWI and open bottle at Philipp Drive and Philipp Way at 10:34 p.m.
- May 10: Stolen car keys and clothing were reported at Planet Fitness on 17th Avenue at 9:01 p.m. The estimated value is $475.
- May 11: A 40-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for simple robbery, fourth-degree burglary and theft at the 200 block of Fourth Avenue at 2:44 p.m. The estimated value is $300.
- May 12: A stolen Honda Accord was reported at the 1800 block of Wyndam Drive at 8:03 a.m. The estimated value is $500.
- May 12: A stolen trailer was reported at the 12600 block of Marystown Road at 2:59 p.m. The estimated value is $1,000.
- May 15: A stolen Chevy Trailblazer was reported at the 1100 block of Polk Street at 10:06 a.m. The estimated value is $5,000.
- May 15: A stolen Toyota Tundra was reported at the 1300 block of Danita Circle at 12:00 p.m. The estimated value is $10,000.
- May 13: A 56-year-old Burnsville man was arrested for Hennepin County warrants and giving the name of another at Canterbury Road and 17th Avenue at 10:31 p.m.
- May 14: A 35-year-old St. Paul man was arrested for a Ramsey County warrant at the 1100 block of Canterbury Road at 12:02 a.m.