The Shakopee Police Department responded to and provided summaries for the following incidents Nov. 16-22. The Shakopee Valley News doesn’t include a comprehensive list of calls to which the department responded. Incidents are included here based on severity, impact on public safety or other factors.
- Nov. 16: A 32-year-old Kansas City man was arrested for domestic assault and DANCO.
- Nov. 17: A 36-year-old Minneapolis woman was cited for domestic assault.
- Nov. 19: A 27-year-old Shakopee man was arrested for domestic assault and DANCO.
Driving & DWIs:
- Nov. 16: A 31-year-old Anoka man was arrested for DAC-IPS and a Dakota County warrant at Johnson Memorial Drive and Broadway Street at 9:27 a.m.
- Nov. 17: A 55-year-old Shakopee man was cited for fourth-degree DWI at Fuller Street South and Thomas Avenue at 6:10 p.m.
- Nov. 18: A 60-year-old Minneapolis man was cited for DAC-IPS at Mystic Lake Drive and Tintaocanku Street at 12:07 a.m.
- Nov. 19: A 19-year-old Belle Plaine man was cited for intersection-yield right of way at Valley Industrial Boulevard and Canterbury Road at 9:25 a.m.
- Nov. 19: A 46-year-old Savage woman was cited for third-degree DUI, failure to drive with due care and possession of drug paraphernalia at County Road 101 and 70th Street South at 2:46 p.m.
- Nov. 16: The theft of construction materials was reported at Astoria Drive and Avalon Court at 2:46 p.m. The estimated value is $2,700.
- Nov. 18: The theft of a purse from a motor vehicle parked at Sweeney Elementary was reported at 1:05 p.m. A broken window on the vehicle was also reported. The estimated value of theft and damage is $575.
- Nov. 21: Police received a report of a battery cut out and stolen from a motor vehicle at the 1100 block of First Avenue at 11:05 p.m. The estimated value is $800.
- Nov. 16: A 22-year-old Shakopee man was arrested for a Scott County warrant at the 1200 block of Shakopee Avenue at 6:10 p.m.
- Nov. 16: A 36-year-old St. Paul woman was arrested for Dakota County warrants at Windsor Drive and Devin Lane at 6:53 p.m.
- Nov. 16: A 27-year-old Chanhassen woman was arrested for a Hennepin County warrant at Highway 169 and County Road 69 at 10:07 p.m.
- Nov. 17: A 25-year-old Little Canada man was arrested for a Hennepin County warrant and cited for fourth-degree DWI and drive after revocation at Mystic Lake Boulevard and Highway 169 at 1:57 a.m.
- Nov. 17: A 57-year-old Burnsville man was arrested for a Dakota County warrant and cited for soliciting employment/business/contributions while standing on the roadway at Highway 169 and Canterbury Road at 8:20 a.m.
- Nov. 21: A 58-year-old St. Paul man was arrested for Washington County warrants at Shenandoah Drive and Schenian Street at 11:22 p.m.
- Nov. 22: A 32-year-old St. Paul man was arrested for Dakota and Carver County warrants at Vierling Drive and Marschall Road at 11:10 p.m.