- Sever's Fall Festival finds a new home, plans holiday light show, winter carnival
- Shakopee day care provider trial continues. Child abuse doctor claims injuries 'inconsistent' with household fall.
- Obituary for Todd L. McGillick
- Kim Glieden fights for another 17 years, with support from his family and his baseball family
- Carver tavern Dog House reopens after renovations
- Jake O'Connor's in Excelsior is 'closed for good'
- Westbound Highway 212 closed at County Road 36 in Cologne due to collapsed pipe
- MnDOT pushes Jordan roundabout project to 2021
- Obituary for Greg F. Osterdyk
- Former Shakopee assistant named head coach for Prior Lake