Southwest News Media's four sports editors break down the week's hottest topics in local athletics. A weekly podcast, delivered Fridays, for local sports enthusiasts and those interested in broad topics in the sports world alike.
Digital content coordinator
Rachel Minske is the digital content coordinator at Southwest News Media. She's passionate about in-depth reporting and digital audiences. Rachel is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and enjoys cooking, running and exploring Minnesota.
As featured on
- Sports 4 Dummies: What the section realignments mean for local sports
- Sports 4 Dummies: Does Norway have the answer for youth sports?
- Sports 4 Dummies: Was the Kentucky Derby call a good one?
- Sports 4 Dummies: New website, softball playoffs and our favorite sports moments
- Sports 4 Dummies: Interview with Jordan activities director about district's conference, section moves
- Review recommends closing multiple Burnsville-Eagan-Savage schools after next school year
- Canterbury's Twin Cities Summer Jam: 12,000 people and lots of beer
- Crews repairing Highway 212 in Cologne
- Kim Glieden fights for another 17 years, with support from his family and his baseball family
- Tornado watch issued for central Minnesota
- Another sex offender is moving to Shakopee
- Jordan rape victim's past sex assault allegations may come up at trial
- Summer Jam prices drop, but not everybody cheered about it
- Westbound Highway 212 closed at County Road 36 in Cologne due to collapsed pipe
- Shakopee day care provider trial continues. Child abuse doctor claims injuries 'inconsistent' with household fall.