Reporter and Lifestyle Guide Coordinator
Amanda McKnight has been a Southwest News Media reporter for four years. Amanda is passionate about accountability journalism and describes herself as spunky and assertive. She enjoys running, knitting, exploring nature and going on adventures with her hu
As featured on
Mike Lindell was about to board a plane headed to Israel last spring when his phone rang.
- Review recommends closing multiple Burnsville-Eagan-Savage schools after next school year
- Canterbury's Twin Cities Summer Jam: 12,000 people and lots of beer
- Crews repairing Highway 212 in Cologne
- Kim Glieden fights for another 17 years, with support from his family and his baseball family
- Tornado watch issued for central Minnesota
- Another sex offender is moving to Shakopee
- Jordan rape victim's past sex assault allegations may come up at trial
- Summer Jam prices drop, but not everybody cheered about it
- Westbound Highway 212 closed at County Road 36 in Cologne due to collapsed pipe
- Shakopee day care provider trial continues. Child abuse doctor claims injuries 'inconsistent' with household fall.