Melissa Turtinen and Maddie DeBilzan give lutefisk a try at Melissa's Aunt Cindy's home in Deephaven. Cindy prepared the traditional Norwegian dish three ways: boiled, baked and deep fried.
As featured on
We think every Minnesotan should be required to try lutefisk as a rite of passage. After all…
- Gov. Walz includes 2 Shakopee projects in proposal for $2B bonding bill
- Obituary for Brian Johnson
- Community remembers former Chaska basketball coach
- Man convicted of 9th indecent exposure charge, latest incident occurred at Valleyfair
- Former city clerk and 'joyous soul' Margo Steffel dies
- As SMSC's Charlie Vig retires, communities praise the bridges he built
- Where the heck it was
- Jordan police search for car stolen outside gas station
- Prior Lake plans Northwood Road work, other projects in coming years
- Won't you be my coach, mom or dad?